Από το 1989 οραματιζόμαστε το μέλλον
Συνεχής ενημέρωση για τις νέες τεχνολογίες
- The eMRP providing appropriate advice to customers, plans and suggest the best technical and most cost-effective solution for each case, thus ensuring optimum connectivity and function. Having invested in qualified personnel, organization and infrastructure systems, provides its customers with high quality after-sales support.
- For the procurement of any equipment, specialized consultants eMRP discuss with the client to identify and accurately record the needs to make appropriate proposals for the installation, support and utilization of equipment.
- The usual work stages for each project are summarized as follows:
- Recording and analysis of needs and the client’s objectives
- Designing a Data Processing and Telecommunication Equipment
- Presentation of the proposed solution and clarifications
- Drafting the project implementation schedule
- Works initial installation
- Tasks System Integration
- Support services during installation
- Support services during the trial operation of equipment and applications
- Support services across the normal operation of the project. (After sale support)
- Consulting Services
- The eMRP provides consulting services to companies and large organizations to assist in the development of information and telecommunication systems, targeting the TOC (Total Ownership Cost). Advisory services are offered either as a standalone service or as part of a comprehensive solution.